COMATOPIA 2017 NEWS
Our dear, sweet camp buddies. Our kickball teammates. Dearest back-porch jammers and swim-hole caravaners… We can’t wait to party with you all again.
We have announced the lineup! (Below)
And we have all kinds of good and helpful information for you (Below below below)
Get them tickets, and we’ll see you oh so soon. (Below below)
INFO / FAQ
- Please carpool!!! Parking is limited
- Food will be available for purchase onsite
- Ice will be available onsite
- Northfork is 2.7 miles away and has groceries, gas, and convenience stores.
- Nearest larger town is Oakhurst for supplies (13 miles away)
- Oakhurst has major hotel chains, but they sell out quickly due to Yosemite traffic.
- Camping area is somewhat limited, please don’t set up large party areas in campsite so that we can have room for everyone.
- Personal alcohol at campsite only. We will be offering beer & wine in the saloon.
- Please notify us at info@tahoe-artists if you plan to bring RV. Space is limited and we will do our best to accommodate RV’s
Attendees should bring:
- Shade structures for camping
- Lots of sunscreen and water
- Portable stoves for cooking only. No campfires!!!
- Storage for food at campsites – there are bears in the area.
- Solar showers – there are no shower facilities at Bandit Town
- Cash – ATM’s are a few miles away.
Definite No No’s:
- No dogs
- No campfires